Gas Handling Agreement Errata (Oct 2014)
For consistency within the Gas Handling Agreement and Emulsion and Water Handling Agreement the following clause will be incorporated into the Gas Handling Agreement Version 2015.
(a) The Operator’s books, accounts, and records, including Monthly product allocation statements relating to joint operations for a Year, may be audited within twenty-four (24) months following the end of that year in which the bill or statement was issued.
(b) Any audit conducted pursuant to the Agreement shall:
(1) be conducted in accordance with the PASC Accounting Guidelines relating to the conduct of audits of this nature;
(2) give due consideration to documentation requirements as may reasonably be required to substantiate or reasonably test or assess the Operator’s compliance with the Agreement or the accounting procedure;
(3) be scheduled in such a manner, so as to cause a minimum of inconvenience to the Operator; and
(4) be administered as set out below.
(c) Producer shall make every reasonable effort to conduct its audit at the same time as an audit conducted by the Facility owners. Furthermore, where two or more producers wish to conduct an audit, Producer shall make every reasonable effort to conduct its audit jointly with the other producers.
(d) The scope of the audit shall be limited to the following:
(1) For fixed fee arrangements, the audit shall be limited to the verification of volumes allocated to the Producer; and
(2) For variable fee arrangements, the audit shall be limited to the verification of volumes allocated to the Producer and the fee calculation method including any related 13th month adjustment calculation, however the scope shall not extend to a detailed audit or review of the operating costs and capital values used in determining the charges to Producer.
Gas Handling Agreement Errata (Sept 2014)
The PJVA highly recommends that the new Assignment wording which was adopted in the Emulsion and Water Handling Agreement be incorporated into the Gas Handling Agreement 2013 and in the Contract Well Operating Agreement.
This Errata will be implemented into the Agreement for 2015 version. PJVA strives for consistency in all agreements when possible and this is one clause that we feel should be consistent in Service Agreements.
Assignment Clause should read:
Either Party may assign this Agreement, including all rights and liabilities hereunder, at any time by providing the other Party with a fully executed instrument effecting such assignment, provided that no such assignment shall be effective unless the assignee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Gas Handling Agreement Errata (June 2012)
The present wording under clause 6 (a) of the Gas Handling Agreement should be revised as follows:
606. Measurement or Allocation Adjustments
In the event of an adjustment in measurement or allocation to Producer Outlet Substances, adjustments shall be made using;
(a) for gas, the 5A Arithmetic Average price for the Month for which the adjustment is required as listed in the table "NGX AB-NIT Same Day Index" in the Canadian Gas Price Reporter less the NOVA tolls (3 year toll) at the NOVA meter station and less NOVA fuel; and
- In the agreement when the words "clause" versus "Clause" and "subclause" versus "Subclause" are used, unless it is the beginning of a sentence, it should be small letters "clause" and "subclause" throughout the agreement.
Gas Handling Agreement Errata (June 2009)
Article 7 - In Subclause 706 (e) the reference should be to Subclause 603 (b) rather than Clause 603 (b).
Article 7 - In Subclause 706 (f) there is an extra word - it says "Subclause Clause 603 (b)". The word "Clause" should be deleted.