The membership year runs July 1 - June 30.
All memberships paid after May 1st will be put toward the following membership year. That equals two extra months of PJVA membership!
Members not renewed by October 31 of any year will be removed from the list.
Memberships are individual, NOT corporate; therefore the membership will always follow the person, regardless of place of employment.
Membership Rates (not including gst):
In an effort to cover the increase to operating costs of the association over the last several years, and ensure our association's vitality, membership rates are increasing effective July 1, 2019. PJVA has not increased member dues since 2011 and remains the least expensive membership in any industry. This change is required in order for us to continue to improve our services and offer our many member benefits.
To take advantage of prior year's pricing, please renew your membership prior to July 1, 2019.
|On or Before July 1||After July 1|
Student MembershipsRequirements for these memberships are as follows:
A "Student Member" in good standing shall be a person who:
- does not otherwise qualify to be a Member under Article II.1 (as per PJVA Bylaws);
- is currently enrolled in a course of study in the petroleum industry for activities associated with joint venture matters at an educational institution recognized by the Board of Directors or in any other course of study as approved by the Board of Directors;
- has been qualified for membership by the Membership Committee;
- has paid in full the annual student fees for the Association; and
- is not under suspension nor been expelled from the Association.
Please note Retirees can also now stay in touch for a minimal fee of $20.00. Share your expertise with students or junior JV people, attend our social events, network with former colleauges etc. We need your knowledge to be passed on so please feel free to stay connected. Criteria is as follows:
- Can be retired anytime with no minimum length of time to be retired.
- Cannot be consulting for more than 2 days per week or this reverts back to Regular Membership pricing.
The Petroleum Joint Venture Association (PJVA) is committed to protecting the personal information of its members. Members are advised that PJVA collects the information noted on this form for the use by staff and member volunteers to: 1) distribute societal information; 2) promote programs, services and member benefits; 3) solicit member views; 4) analyze demographic information on members; 5) process authorized payments; 6) facilitate networking; 7) harness member expertise.
PJVA does not sell its list.