Like many of you, we have been monitoring closely the information and recommendation provided by public health officials regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in Alberta. In light of the current health circumstances and in order for our association to play a constructive role in containing the situation, we have decided to postpone all events in March and April.
If you have registered for an affected event, your registration will automatically be transferred to the new date, once the new date has been determined. If you wish to be refunded, please email your request to email@example.com.
We thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Along with the rest of the world, we are paying close attention to up-to-date information and continue to monitor the situation closely. In the meantime, here are some tips everyone can follow to do our part:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Stay home and self-isolate if you are sick;
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs; and
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards.
- World Health Organization
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Alberta Health Services
- Government of Canada
Please take care and stay safe, PJVA members!